Slaying Nails Not Animals
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
*This is a 3-step gel and needs a gel base coat, gel color, and gel top coat. It will need an LED/UV lamp to cure.
International shipping available.
Gel is retiring and is FINAL SALE.
Our lacquer and gel polish formulas are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, triphenyl phosphate (tphp), parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and fragrances. In addition to those we are also free of, hydroquinone monomethyl ether (MEHQ/HQ), methylisothiazolinone (MIT)/ methylchloroisothiazolinone (CMIT), gluten, and animal derived ingredients.
Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythritoltetra(3‐mercaptopropionate), 2‐Isopropyl Thioxanthone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, May Contain: CI 17200, CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77891, CI 15985:1
- Buff the shine from natural nails.
- Clean oil and dust off with 90% rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover.
- Optional: Apply a dehydrator and primer
- Apply a layer of base gel.
- Cure the nails for 30 seconds under a LED lamp or 60 secs under a UV lamp.
- Apply color gel polish. Depending on the color you will do 1-3 coats. Curing in-between coats.
- Cure the nails with color gel for 60 seconds under a LED lamp or 2 min under a UV lamp.
- Apply a layer of gel top coat. (wipe or no wipe)
- Cure the nails for 60 seconds under a LED lamp or 2 min under a UV lamp.
- If you applied a no wipe topcoat, it’s finished. If you applied a wipe topcoat, remove the tacky layer with 90% rubbing alcohol.
- Buff the shine off the surface of the nails.
- Soak nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes. You can use a cotton ball with acetone on it, place it onto the nail and wrap in a small sheet of foil or use reusable clips. For faster removal, place the acetone in a small glass bowl and set that bowl inside a larger glass bowl that is filled with warm water. Warming the remover helps to speed up this process. To further expedite the process, gently file off as much of the gel as you can before soaking.
- Soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Push the gel off with a wooden pusher (orange stick) or metal pusher gently.
- Repeat soaking until the gel comes off easily.
- Wipe the nails with remover to finish.
*If removing gel from nail enhancements, it is best to file off the gel.